Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Spray Max Motorcycle Color Change

I used the Spray Max 2K Single Stage Automotive Paint. I used exactly two cans to do the Motorcycle gas tank, front and rear fenders and the two side panels. The color was dead-on, exactly what I wanted. I did use an automotive primer before I painted. The paint coverage was excellent, with very little over spray. I did, as suggested, use several light coats. I also did some wet sanding after the first coat. The only automotive painting I have done has been really small touch-ups. I would recommend this product to beginners or seasoned pros. It is very easy to use, as with any paint you just need to patient.  This would definitely rate as an EXCELLENT product!
Randy Colbert
Moravian Falls, NC


 
Before

After
For your next project, find Spray Max products and more at 66AutoColor.com

No comments: