Friday, January 27, 2012

Customer Pictures - Spray Max Guitar & House of Kolor Dragon

We have two customer submissions this month.
 
The first one is from Jim in Pittsburg. He did a beautiful guitar for a Christmas present in a color called Plum Crazy - code MSB-914203. He used two cans of Spray Max 2K and one can of Spray Max Glamour Clear Coat.
 
Jim had these comments:
The finish came out beautifully. Much better than I could have hoped for, especially since it all came from spray paint cans! I used Spray Max  products on my motorcycle, and people are amazed at the finish quality, so I knew going into this guitar project exactly what I wanted to use and I was not disappointed.
 
 
Jesse Morrow from Joplin submitted the following photo of a chained mechanical dragon. He did this for one of his customers. This was on a trike. Jesse does quality airbrush work using Matrix Products and House of Kolor.
 
Thanks to all our customers that have been sending in pictures of their projects. Send your picture to info@66autocolor.com.
  
 

No comments: